Thursday, January 13, 2011

Can This Be Your Dream ? ( Part 1 )

Year 2011 is so special and unique to me. It is truly a new beginning for me to be able to reach out to more individuals, becoming a giver, spread the word of love to many people as well as teach them how they can make a difference in others lives and at the same time improving their own. Never have I been so proud before to look forward to tell more people about these and also the charitable contributions which I have done via an organization called "Club-Asteria".

Club-Asteria was built primarily to help people from around the world. It provides opportunity to help all members attain better lives and at the same time, these people can enjoy the great feeling of helping others. What more can you ask for when you are able to have such a great feeling ! I couldn't ask for more from an organization with great leaders who have great visions and goal. I am so fortunate and glad to get on board. They are really out there to help eliminate poverty which I find it is difficult for anyone of us to do it individually. Therefore, as a Gold Member of Club Asteria, I am doing my very best to empower more caring people to come together and give their full support as a family to make good things possible. All that CA is doing really gives me a sense of real happiness and love inside out because I am also doing good deed and part of  a proud contributor when I decide to participate and support their program. It managed to turn me into a different person. The changed started when I spent few minutes of my time to find out what do they actually do and to my surprised all their doings can fit in my personality. From there, I started to believe this program will take me nearer to my goal and without wasting much time, I quickly seized the opportunity given.

Club Asteria will help us achieve our goals and dreams, and to fill our life with all the simple joys of peace, health, happiness and wealth.  We deserve to have our special dreams come true.  Get more information here ~  www.club-asteria.com/index?refid=76354

With all honesty, I was looking for an opportunity where there is a place for me to help people and to ensure that I will help them wholeheartedly without leaving a hole in their pocket when they join me in my journey to attain love, joy, happiness, health and wealth. And now I can say out loud that all these can be found at Club Asteria.

Here is a video by Andrea Lucas, Managing Director of Club Asteria.

I invite you to visit our website at www.club-asteria.com/index?refid=76354 and join us now !

I would love to share a statement which I have read from the internet. It says ~ To receive, you must give and to give, you must also receive. To me, receiving and giving can be in many forms and in many ways and obviously, the more you can give the more you will get ! I personally find the same principle is applied here at Club Asteria.  Before I proceed to explain the benefits for CA members, please allow me to tell you briefly about this membership program.

Club Asteria is a Global Membership Organization that provides training, resources and innovative programs to empower its'  members.

There are three levels of Memberships offers by Club Asteria ~ Free, Silver and Gold with the following costs and benefits:


Free Membership entitles Members to
• Receive their own self replicated website
• Purchase products and services from our site
• Read the messages on our Global Forum
• Purchase any one of our discounted shopping and travel products and
• Gain limited access to our educational tools and live webinars


Silver $9.95 per month Membership entitles Members to
• Receive their own self replicated website
• Purchase products and services from our site
• Read and participate in the Global Forum
• Purchase any one of our discounted shopping and travel products
• Gain additional use, although still limited, of our educational library, live webinars and entrepreneurial    programs
• Earn commissions from our affiliate marketing programs
• Earn income from our discounted shopping and travel program
• Contribute and participate in our philanthropic and micro-finance / micro-credit programs, and
• Participate in our Earn-a-Reward-Program to introduce new Members


Gold $19.95 per month Membership entitles Members to
• Receive their own self-replicated website
• Unlimited use of our educational library, live webinars and entrepreneurial programs
• Access to CUMADA, our fully automated proprietary lead capture and marketing system
• Access to our Club Asteria Library - 10,000 titles - all downloadable.
• Benefit from our auto-marketing program for the marketing of our products and services
• Earn commissions from our affiliate marketing programs
• Receive an electronic e-wallet to manage and transfer funds
• Earn income from our discounted shopping and travel program
• Contribute and participate in our philanthropic and micro-finance / micro-credit programs
• Share and contribute to our Forum
• Participate in our Earn-a-Reward-Program to introduce new Members

(Continue To Part 2)